What are the opportunities of a digital twin?
AI4DT is a German-Dutch collaboration with fieldlabs in both countries, that strives to provide access for companies to solutions and knowledge in the fields of smart industries, digital twin and artificial intelligence. AI4DT is organising an online event on 15 April 2021 as part of the Hannover fair. The aim of the event is to identify possible areas of application of the digital twin and challenges in the implementation.
13:00 - Introduction AI4DT
13:10 - Overview areas of application digital twin
13:20 - Telocate GmbH: digital twin of material flow
13:35 - Additive Industries B.V.: opportunities of digital twins in engineering
13:50 - Discussion and question
14:00 - Break
14:10 - Discussion in breakout sessions
Breakout session 1
Application fields of digital twins
Breakout session 2
Digital twins along the value chain
14:40 - Wrap-up and opportunity for B2B-Matchmaking
▪ John Blankendaal – Managing Director Brainport Industries NL
▪ Marc Euchner – Reutlingen University – ESB Business School
▪ Peter van Harten – Special Ambassador Smart Industry NL
▪ Prof. Dr.-Ing. Vera Hummel – Reutlingen University, ESB Business School and Reutlinger Zentrum Industrie 4.0
▪ Prof. Dr.techn. Daniel Palm – Steinbeis Innovation Center and Reutlinger Zentrum Industrie 4.0
▪ Mark Vaes – CTO Additive Industries B.V.
▪ Dr. Johannes Wendeberg – CEO Telocate GmbH
|Datum, tijd:||Apr 15, 2021, 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM|